Re: [tlug] Regarding intolerance

I'm a newbie in some way.
I just have a propose.
For example why not,  write some rules for newbies, for example:

Hi newbie. You have to follow this rules if you do not want to be banned of
this list. If you do not follow this rules you will be advertised 3 times.
1. Time because meybe you forget this rules
2. Time because you maybe thought this is a joke
3. Time you will know you are banned.

Rules:
1. Before ask a question try to search yourself the information and to ensure
you really did that, you have to say what sources you tried before contact to
tlug.  (here give links to linux documentation pages)

2. Please before ask a question try to find the answer in the archive.

3. Thanks to the person or people that help you.

4. Try to give all the information about your system, distribution and
version, window manager, memory, keyboard color ;-)

5. Be polite and try always to talk about linux related topics.
-----

I admit maybe I'm the first to have to follow rules like this.
It's just an idea.

Another thing I would like to propose is that from all the archives maybe
could be made a newbie FAQ. It is a very hard job but if we divide it in some
people maybe it will be possible to do.
If more people want to do this, I want to participate.

Thanks in advance.
Pietro.

--
-