Re: [tlug] Tokyo Linux Users Group Members

BABA Yoshihiko wrote:

> Depends on contribution.  If you or someone else help me do it,
> it will be available sooner.  If I have to do by myself, it
> would take another few days.

I volunteer. I will generate the HTML page based on submissions
received, then email it to you. Sound good?

If Baba-san approves, people who wish to be listed please send me an
email conforming to the following specification:

To: Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>
Subject: TLUG Member Info

The body of the message should be *exactly*:

last name(s);first names;[optional homepage title or
claim-to-fame;][optional homepage or email link;]

(If you want a ';' in your page title (or name, I suppose), escape it by
typing ';;'.)

For example, my entry would look like:

echo 'Glover;Josh;jmglov.net;http://www.jmglov.net/;' | /bin/mail -s \
'TLUG Member Info' jmglov@example.com