Re: [tlug] Regarding intolerance

Pietro Zuco wrote:
> For example why not,  write some rules for newbies, for example:

The mailing list page in our website has had brief guidelines, which,
at least once, all the subscribers has read.  In addition, our president
has made it clearer at:
http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.html

It covers:
0. What is the TLUG mailing list about?
1. Who is the TLUG mailing list for?
2. I want to post a question.
3. What the TLUG mailing list is *NOT* about
4. Who runs the TLUG mailing lists ?
5. What are the people on this mailing list like ?
6. I think the people on this list are rude!
7. What's all this gibberish these people are talking ?
8. I'm new to unix, can I join TLUG ?
9. I'm new to unix, but want to contribute to the "community"
10. TLUG's rights

--
BABA Yoshihiko
Daido Information Technology