Re: [tlug] MTA (was ...repetitive question...)

Jack Morgan (yojack@example.com) wrote:

> > Pietro Zuco>>How to configure sendmail. It's like a mysterious software.
> >
> > You damn right! Use qmail. ;)

Qmail, choice of discriminating spammers everywhere.  I'm not sure
whether they like it because it's pretty secure against reprisals, or
just because it can dump so much mail on a victim MX in such a short
amount of time, but the amount of spam that comes through qmail has
become noticeably large over the last few months.

> There is nothing wrong with Sendmail. It just takes time to learn it. For
> the impatient, there's postfix/exim.

Or for the people who like to have good, regex spam filtering.

Jonathan