Re: [tlug] And they said it was Free?

Interesting. Didnt expect that my comments would arouse so much
emotionalism. Being called a twit, having my name mispelt in the
subject heading. Very very interesting. Well. I love using linux and
was just surprised that I was being asked for a credit card to use
extra bits of software that were advertised on their site and being
talked about in the group. For almost 2 years now, I have been
posting in Tokyo Pc users group and have quite a few friends there always
mailing me. Im not sure
about the degree of emotionalism I seemed to touch in such sensitive
nerves but I was just surprised about clicking to the download page
and then after choosing the following [1]

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ftp.php3

[1.]I agree to support Mandrake Linux, please send me to the Mandrake
Linux Users Club Registration page now.

[2.]I'm already a member of the Club or plan on registering soon, please
send me to the download page now.

In order to 'join the mandrake's linux users club'
There was a default checkbox which was set at silver member for
$10 monthly or $120 a year.

http://mandrakelinux.com/en/club/

I apologize if some didnt agree with my opinions but I dont believe I
did anything to warrant harrassment of any kind. I feel Im entited to my
opinions so would like to ask that if someone does express themselves
with an opinion that is different that you treat them with respect and not
to try to put them down publically by insulting them or their English.

Sincerely,

Scott