tlug: Re: XIM/Kinput2 SNAFU

Austin: can't you use a mailer that supplies References: (preferably)
or In-Reply-To: headers?!

    Mike> After installing locale-ja, XIM works fine for XEmacs
    Mike> (GNU-Emacs crashs when trying to use XIM though).

<GUFFAW>

    Mike> But XIM still doesn't work with kterm (I have
    Mike> kterm-6.2.0-9JRPM60 from the Linux Japanese RPM Project
    Mike> installed). The kinput protocol works, but XIM doesn't.

Make sure it was compiled with XIM.  I don't trust the JRPM people to
do that right.

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD