Re: tlug: Apache permission weird.

Hello,
    Oh it mustof been shocking when you found someone
using your workstation for a private proxy. I have to check
httpd configuration again. Well as far as Turbolinux is
concerned, I am a newbie. dunno anything. Mine is Server
Edition 6.0J. Even dunno why at every top of hour syslog/s
are sent to me via email.
   Anyway, you've given me alot to wake me up to know
the hard reality. Thanks, I keep an eye on httpd logs more
carefully.
Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD