Re: tlug: When in Tokyo (date correction)

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, I wrote these dates (one which was wrong):

> chance that we could get a group together on a friday evening or some time
> on a saturday?  (possible dates: July 30 or 31, Aug 6 or 7, Aug 13 or 24)

I ment to say August 14th instead of the 24.  I will be attending a Bare
Naked Ladies concert in Salt Lake on the 24th making it very difficult to
meet with TLUG...  BTW, For thoes of you who don't know, the Bare Naked
Ladies are a cool' band from Canada...not what their name would
suggest... 8^)

So, it we want to meet on the 14th which is the usual technical meeting
time for TLUG, that would be fine with me...

--
Marc Christensen
Board of Trustee Member, Salt Lake Linux Users Group

Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 18:30  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: Linux SMP/Quad Xeon Server
Next Nomikai: July 16 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691