Re: [tlug] Help on a script...

Hi Stephen,

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
I remember that perfectly well.  You're the one who forgot it,

What? I never forgot my initial question... This is very impolite to write that...

publicly claiming that Unison is insufficiently well-supported.

I just sent a link to their own web site. And wrote that re-writing all scripts
could be more difficult than a "grep", and that I was not convinced with support
(compared to rsync). I did not mean it is a bad software...

Which is FUD, and that's not nice.

Sorry, if you feel this is FUD, this was not my intention.

And about "nice", I will not discuss anymore. I suppose I am (or try to be) polite,
please let me know when I am not.
Like saying hello, and signing, which is the basics my mother and school teached me :-)

I may not want to install new software (my right, if not convinced), but these two
rules will be mine forever, except mistake (which could happen, sorry when I do)...

Best Regards,

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.