Re: [tlug] Help on a script...

Hi Bruno,

On Tuesday, June 05, 2012 01:57 AM, Bruno Raoult wrote:
It seems it it not supported at all anymore, or am I wrong?

I am using version 2.40.65 on Ubuntu. What version are you looking at?

Is its lack of support due to something in the documentation or you tried to use it and it messed up some filenames?

Are your filenames in Unicode or some other encoding?

As I'm too clueless to configure my system's encoding, I'm afraid someone else will have to help you with that. On my side, it just worked the first time I used it...but I don't know if it's something that will break later...

Ray