Re: [tlug] Help on a script...

Hi Stephen,

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
Then you seriously misunderstood what you are looking at (or you're
far more adventurous than you have given indication of so far :-).

Hum. Just having directories logging being hidden, I remember you...

That has to be one of the most comforting status reports I've ever
seen.  "It's done, it's (near) perfect for what it does, and if you
spot any remaining flaws, we'll fix them, because we use it too."
What do you want, a pony?

I would like a pony too, right, I have a garden for it :-)

Not to mention that it was signed by Benjamin C. Pierce.

I do not really care names, if support is not there...

But if Unison fits the bill and you are looking for the most bang-for-
your-time-investment, I can almost guarantee that your Unison setup,
once it settles down, will serve for a lot longer than the computer
you're about to install it on, and very likely will throw fewer errors
than the hardware.

C'est ce qu'on dit... But "almost" means "maybe not", and "once settles down"
means rewriting everything :-) A "grep" will be easier, I believe.

Thank you anyway...

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.