Re: [tlug] LAN, but no internet [SOLVED]

TLUG,

Disregard my last message.

Turns out I had the IP addresses set up essentially correctly. The
trouble was a setting on the wireless router called "operating mode" (動
作モード).

I can choose between "router mode" and something called "AP mode". I
don't know what AP stands for, but going by the small descriptions, it
seems that AP mode is what you use when you already have a router.

I guess router mode assumes that the wireless router is directly
connected to the modem, and AP mode means it knows it's chained off
another router. When I selected AP mode, all settings interfaces for
setting up a WAN went away.

LAN connection, check. Internet connection, check. Looking good.

Thanks to everyone for the help and advice.

--
Dave M G