Re: [tlug] Wireless router attached to a wired router

Hello Dave,

Is you WLAN router a La Fonera+? I had a similar issue with it in the
past (I wanted to connect many wired devices to its single port LAN
using an ethernet switch, but although it should have worked in
theory, I couldn't access the router this way).

If your 4 port router obtains its WAN address through DHCP, you can
put the wireless router to the WAN side of it, like this:

(Internet) -------(WAN)  WLAN router (LAN) --------(WAN)  4port router
(LAN)---------- your PCs

This way, you should be able to access the WLAN router config. screen
from your PCs. However, your PCs will be behind a double NAT (that can
cause some issues, depending on what you do with your PCs)