Re: [tlug] They've changed Apache again.

Mattia Dongili writes:

 > ip a and ip r are the tools to configure the network now (it's a few
 > years already). echo and output redirection still work the same ;>

If you say so, but that man page sucks.

See also http://www.jwz.org/doc/cadt.html.[1]

You'll-have-to-pry-my-ifconfig-from-my-cold-dead-fingers-ly y'rs,

Footnotes:
[1]  Note: I'm not implying that CADT applies to ip(8) specifically,
just that it applies to far too many allegedly "modern" tools, and as
long as the old tools work, why risk an encounter with some pimple-
faced prepubescent 1337 hacker?  Cf. the CUPS thread.