Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] They've changed Apache again.
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:34:07 +0900
- From: Dave M G <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] They've changed Apache again.
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100922 Thunderbird/3.1.4
TLUG, Since upgrading to Ubuntu 10.10, my /etc/hosts on my local testing machine got wiped out. I thought, "okay, fine, must have been over written". So I put back in what I had before. Then later, my local web sites weren't working again, and it looks like my /etc/hosts got wiped out again. Maybe after a boot. So it looks like when Apache starts up, it generates /etc/hosts, or something, and I need to put my list of domains in some other file... or something. I figured I'd go to the Apache web site to see what's up, but either the answer is buried in technobabble, or I'm not looking for the right terms. Anyone want to give me a hint? Any advice would be much appreciated. -- Dave M G
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Commonly Unusable Printjob Sinkhole
- Next by Date: [tlug] -reminder- nomikai TOMORROW
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Commonly Unusable Printjob Sinkhole
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] They've changed Apache again.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links