Re: [tlug] Die, "Adobe Bridge Workspace File"! Die! [FLAWLESS VICTORY]

Neil,

Thank you for responding.

If you delete the four x-wine-extension files and run the update-mime-database command
again you should find the mime/text/plain.xml file has disappeared.

Yes! I took the bold step of removing all Wine related files in the ~/.local/share/mime/packages directory, since I've purged Wine from my system anyway.

Then I ran "update-mime-database ~/.local/share/mime", and I didn't even have to restart Nautilus.

All mention of "Adobe Bridge Workspace File" has been eradicated!

It may seem like a minor thing, but having this level of control over my interface makes me very happy.

Thanks to everyone who offered help and suggestions!

--
Dave M G