Re: [tlug] Die, "Adobe Bridge Workspace File"! Die!

Romeo, Darren,

Thank you for responding.

I fired up gconf-editor, and searched for "adobe", "bridge", and "workspace" in various combinations and by themselves, but did not come up with anything that indicated a connection to the evile "Adobe Bridge Workspace File" designation.

Also, Darren, I think you're describing a slightly different problem. I looked at your blog posts and what you're describing is a problem with file and application associations. Mine isn't about what program is used to open a file, it's merely how the file is depicted in Nautilus.

Like I said, it's a very minor annoyance.

--
Dave M G