Re: [tlug] Linux distro!: Centos is RHEL

On 4/21/08, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

>  Why are you using ctorrent, given the following?
>
>  http://ctorrent.sourceforge.net/?action=faq
>  http://ctorrent.sourceforge.net/

It was the first one I found as a buildable SRPM and I guess
I really am an idiotic sort of idiot.  :-)  I've never done BitTorrent
other than dealing with the Blizzard downloader before.

BitTorrent or no, it appears I have the serious possibility of
dying of old age before ctorrent will reach completion.  I've
gotten about 200M out of 7x650M so far.  It's difficult to tell
what's happening when `du -s' is my only progress indicator.

-sb