Re: [tlug] Linux distro!: Centos is RHEL

On 22/04/2008, SL Baur <steve@example.com> wrote:

>  BitTorrent or no, it appears I have the serious possibility of
>  dying of old age before ctorrent will reach completion.  I've
>  gotten about 200M out of 7x650M so far.  It's difficult to tell
>  what's happening when `du -s' is my only progress indicator.

Install Azureus, then stop ctorrent and open the same torrent in
Azureus, saving the contents to the same place you were downloading
with ctorrent. Azureus will check, then resume, so you won't lose the
download time you've already booked.

Azureus gives you progress in filesize and percentage, and you can
drill down into the chunk level (chunk? is that right? I haven't the
time to look at the Wikipedia BT terminology entry).

--
Cheers,
Josh