Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Re: Fwd: Re: Suse blues-progress?
- Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:26:22 +0900
- From: "Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Re: Fwd: Re: Suse blues-progress?
- References: <email@example.com> <20040308221259.GC9269@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040308232756.GE9269@example.com>
- Organization: Images Through Glass
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
Caution: I'm tossing in my results in with this as I'm also using SuSE 9.0, but the results are based on a machine that I originally installed SuSE 9.0 in the English mode. I went back and added everything I could find related to Japanese after that. I also followed the suggestion to modify the Language file (from root) with the intent of shifting everything over to Japanese. The result is that the user selection window and all the root menus are in Japanese now, but running under user, the menus are still in English. I just did: su - - which worked, then: cannastat - which produced: command not found Re: Please use "rpm -q -a | grep canna", I get: canna-libs-3.6p3-20 I realize this is a slightly different issue, but since Paul and I are both running SuSE 9.0, getting one or the other working may somehow help in some way. The Japanese stuff should be in my computer, but it hasn't been activated yet. Don't burn up a lot of time on my problem, as it's not as pressing as Paul's, but if you notice something that a quick hint could solve, please push it through the wires towards me and hopefully in playing around with my test machine I may stumble onto something related to the kanji problem Paul is having. Lyle
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Fax capability and Mulitfunction machines
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Managing Windows
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Re: Fwd: Re: Suse blues-progress?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Re: Fwd: Re: Suse blues-progress?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links