Re: [tlug] Re: Fwd: Re: Suse blues-progress?

Caution:  I'm tossing in my results in with this as I'm also using SuSE
9.0, but the results are based on a machine that I originally installed
SuSE 9.0 in the English mode.  I went back and added everything I could
find related to Japanese after that.  I also followed the suggestion to
modify the Language file (from root) with the intent of shifting
everything over to Japanese.  The result is that the user selection
window and all the root menus are in Japanese now, but running under
user, the menus are still in English.  I just did:

su -

 - which worked, then:

cannastat

 - which produced:

command not found

Re: Please use "rpm -q -a | grep canna",

I get:

canna-libs-3.6p3-20

I realize this is a slightly different issue, but since Paul and I are
both running SuSE 9.0, getting one or the other working may somehow help
in some way.  The Japanese stuff should be in my computer, but it hasn't
been activated yet.

Don't burn up a lot of time on my problem, as it's not as pressing as
Paul's, but if you notice something that a quick hint could solve,
please push it through the wires towards me and hopefully in playing
around with my test machine I may stumble onto something related to the
kanji problem Paul is having.

Lyle