Re: [tlug] Re: Fwd: Re: Suse blues-progress?

--

Thank you.

Here is what I get for the first one you suggested

arenson@example.com:~> su
Password:
usen-221x242x10x37:/home/arenson # cannakill
bash: cannakill: command not found
usen-221x242x10x37:/home/arenson # /usr/sbin/cannaserver -d -u wnn
Usage: cannaserver [-p num] [-l num] [-u userid] [-syslog] [-inet] [-d]
[dichome]
usen-221x242x10x37:/home/arenson #

I wonder about the place where Itype cannakill. It seems to be an error?

And in another konsole (I just clicked the icon at the bottom to open another
one)

arenson@example.com:~> strace -econnect cannastat
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_UNIX, path="/tmp/.iroha_unix/IROHA"}, 24) = -1
ECONNREFUSED (Connection refused)
Error Disconnected
arenson@example.com:~>

Some other thing to note is earlier message where if I try to enter gnome it
tells me it cannot connect to usen-221x242x10x37 and to add something to a
language file. But it works anyway if I click IGNORE>

Also I remember I got a disk for a firmware modification from Asustek for the
motherboard, but I think it has something to do with Windows.....but just to
mention it in case it is hardware related.  I have a serial ATA disk and I
think that was why.  Windows 2000 could not find the disk for some reason....

That was before I got rid of windows.

Thanks

paul

Paul Arenson