Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Fax capability and Mulitfunction machines
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:23:48 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Fax capability and Mulitfunction machines
-----Original Message----- From: paul arenson <email@example.com> Sent: Mar 8, 2004 2:56 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: [tlug] Fax capability and Mulitfunction machines On Tuesday 09 March 2004 03:48, email@example.com wrote: > What is the wisdom on linux-compatible and multifunction (combination of > scanner, printer, fax and copier) machines? I checked out > linuxcompatible.org and some others, but none of them seem to be able to > FAX (just the other three functions) > If I get one, I'd like it to fax. Mine (HP 2400) faxes. I haven't tried to fax from the computer, but all I do is put it in the built-in scanner, and send it via the machine. (I used a generic driver for HP multifunction machines that comes with Suse) Paul Thats exactly what I need. Arigatoo. > > Any input appreciated. > > I'm running Mandrake 9.2 over a LAN and am looking > into a HP multifuction, although they say an Epson is > linux-good (still, it doesn't FAX!) > > > > Jerald Weinstein M.S. -- _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ Paul Arenson http://tokyoprogressive.org http://japan.indymedia.org firstname.lastname@example.org _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ -- TLUG server is hosted by Open Source Development Lab Japan http://www.osdl.jp/ To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please see the instructions at <http://www.tlug.jp/list.html> Jerald Weinstein M.S.
- Re: [tlug] Fax capability and Mulitfunction machines
- From: paul arenson
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: RE: [tlug] B2B e-mail solicitation response
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Re: Fwd: Re: Suse blues-progress?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Fax capability and Mulitfunction machines
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Fax capability and Mulitfunction machines
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links