Re: [tlug] Fax capability and Mulitfunction machines

Just to confirm, that this means I am not taking anything off the computer and
faxing.  Essentially I am just using the printer as a stand alone fax.  The
driver I mentioned is a scanner driver.  But I am not using any driver.  The
computer can be off when I am faxing.  It doesn't even need to be hooked tyo
a computer.

I could TRY to fax something from the computer if you are interested, though I
leave in a few days for a 1 month trip.

paul