Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Re: debian japanese
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Re: debian japanese
- From: Jim Breen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:48:44 +1100 (EST)
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
[Mike Fabian ([tlug] Re: debian japanese) writes:] >> >> When using kinput2 with Canna, kinput2 not only reads the Shift-Space >> keybinding from /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/Kinput2 it also uses >> keybindings defined in ~/.canna. More detailed explanation at >> http://www.suse.de/~mfabian/suse-cjk/xemacs-xim-canna-conflict.html Yes, I already posted about ~/.canna >> On RedHat, the file /usr/lib/X11/ccdef/ccdef.kinput2.egg is used >> for the default keybindings of kinput2/Wnn. >> /usr/lib/X11/ccdef/ccdef.kinput2 is the default in the upstream >> sources of kinput2. RedHat changed the default but they didn't >> change the man page. Groan! Damn them. >> I also changed the default for SuSE Linux >= 7.3 because the keybindings in >> /usr/lib/X11/ccdef/ccdef.kinput2 are really weird. OK, so we add SuSE to RH and Mandrake on the list of breaking distros? 8-)} Jim -- Jim Breen [email@example.com http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/] Computer Science & Software Engineering, Tel: +61 3 9905 3298 P.O Box 26, Monash University, Fax: +61 3 9905 5146 Clayton VIC 3800, Australia $B%8%`!&%V%j!<%s(B@$B%b%J%7%eBg3X(B
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Linux User's Group in Nagoya?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
- Previous by thread: RE: [tlug] RE: User-friendliness and windows and Linux
- Next by thread: [tlug] Re: debian japanese
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links