Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)

  Scott> friendly. It will take a bit longer to get near microsoft in
  Scott> terms of the screens etc., Of course for security and server
  Scott> usage, Linux freeware is great but it's taken ages to get to
  Scott> the level of how windows really feels.

Not so long really. With all these freezing and slowness in recent user
friendly Gnomes/KDEs it is feeling more and more Windowish. We are
almost there with Linux. We finally can create "the better windows than
windows", i.e. system that crashes faster and harder than any known M$
stuff.

--dmytro

--
 Dmytro Koval'ov