Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
- From: "Dmytro Koval'ov" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:55:10 +0900
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:20:47 +0900." <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>>> On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, "Scott" == Scott McLennan wrote: Scott> friendly. It will take a bit longer to get near microsoft in Scott> terms of the screens etc., Of course for security and server Scott> usage, Linux freeware is great but it's taken ages to get to Scott> the level of how windows really feels. Not so long really. With all these freezing and slowness in recent user friendly Gnomes/KDEs it is feeling more and more Windowish. We are almost there with Linux. We finally can create "the better windows than windows", i.e. system that crashes faster and harder than any known M$ stuff. --dmytro -- Dmytro Koval'ov mailto:email@example.com http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~as9d-kvlv Linux Ukrainian: http://linux.org.ua
- Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
- From: Scott McLennan
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Re: debian japanese
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Linux User's Group in Nagoya?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links