Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Japanese input with Galeon?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Japanese input with Galeon?
- From: Josh Glover <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:00:04 -0500
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
- References: <3C926651.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020316022720.GA9300@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.8) Gecko/20020212
Shimpei Yamashita wrote: > On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 04:23:29PM -0500, > Josh Glover wrote: > >>Problem, when I fire it up with my usual incantation: >> >>LANG=ja_JP XMODIFIERSemail@example.com=kinput2 galeon >> >>all the menus are in Japanese. "Of course they are, you moron!" you may >>be saying (especially if you are Steve Turnbull! ;). So I tried: >> > > <turnbull>Of course they are, you moron!</turnbull> <turnbull>But why aren't you using XEmacs for web browsing, anyway?</turnbull> ;) > LANG=ja_JP LC_MESSAGES=C XMODIFIERSfirstname.lastname@example.org=kinput2 galeon > > For reference, read the man page for locale(1). Thanks. This was a matter of me not knowing which M to RTF! -- Josh Glover <email@example.com> Computer Science Undergrad "No segfault, no problem!"
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] *Off Topic*
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] epcEditor
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Japanese input with Galeon?
- Next by thread: [tlug] *Off Topic*
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links