Re: [tlug] epcEditor

On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 02:05, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Get XEmacs 21.4 (21.1 is not capable of handling UTF-8 effectively due
> to changes in an important subsystem, 21.4 also has UTF-8
> autodetection).
>
> Get the leim, mule-ucs, and skk packages and any dependencies (get the
> sumo-mule or use M-x list-packages with "get required packages" option
> on).

[etc., etc.]

I appreciate this detailed set of instructions very much. I have been
trying to do this for over a month, and haven't been able to find the
process explained in one place like this. I will try to put it together
some time during the next couple of days.

Regards,

Chuck

--

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net