Re: [tlug] *Off Topic*

> http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~thoureau/japanese.html

Ah, a good one. I'm glad that someone has finally achieved enlightenment,
although too bad he had to do it the hard way; I can sense his agony and
pain through the text. Pity. We've been preaching the gospel of Japanese
supremacy for years, we've repeatedly stressed that you Gaijins are just
plain too stupid to even attempt to learn Japanese, but some of you
folks just don't listen!

Also, one thing he forgot to mention; Japanese get a kick out of gaijins
trying to do the impossible (and miserably failing). As the Doors sang,
People are strange/ when they're a gaijin. So keep it up!
--
Yamagata <hiyori13@example.com>
Disclaimers should be obvious.