Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] *Off Topic*
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] *Off Topic*
- From: Yamagata Hiroo <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:22:59 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
- In-reply-to: <3C92A301.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <3C92A301.email@example.com>
> http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~thoureau/japanese.html Ah, a good one. I'm glad that someone has finally achieved enlightenment, although too bad he had to do it the hard way; I can sense his agony and pain through the text. Pity. We've been preaching the gospel of Japanese supremacy for years, we've repeatedly stressed that you Gaijins are just plain too stupid to even attempt to learn Japanese, but some of you folks just don't listen! Also, one thing he forgot to mention; Japanese get a kick out of gaijins trying to do the impossible (and miserably failing). As the Doors sang, People are strange/ when they're a gaijin. So keep it up! -- Yamagata <firstname.lastname@example.org> Disclaimers should be obvious.
- [tlug] *Off Topic*
- From: Josh Glover
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Japanese input with Galeon?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Japanese input with Galeon?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] *Off Topic*
- Next by thread: [tlug] mail-abuse.org down
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links