Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] *Off Topic*
- To: tlug <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] *Off Topic*
- From: Josh Glover <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:42:25 -0500
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.8) Gecko/20020212
OK, this has very little (read: nothing) to do with Linux, but it does have *everything* to do with learning the Japanese language. It is a very funny bit on why no-one in their right mind should ever attempt the learning of Nihongo: http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~thoureau/japanese.html -- Josh Glover <email@example.com> Computer Science Undergrad "No segfault, no problem!"
- Re: [tlug] *Off Topic*
- From: Yamagata Hiroo
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Hostname
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Japanese input with Galeon?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Japanese input with Galeon?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] *Off Topic*
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links