Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- From: Christopher SEKIYA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:17:56 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020305134821.GD24071@example.com> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.25i-ja.1
On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 11:00:35PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote: > You know my style ... > surely you didn't think I would stop at an *air burst*, didja!?! Ground bursts are terribly unethical. Gentlemen prefer clean kills, preferably those that conform to opfor tactical force reduction projections with zero collateral incidents. Throwing a bunch of radioactive shit into the air is considered bad form, and would result in a distinct decrease in property value. ObTLUG: linux ain't used for naval (mumble) systems. I've on good authority that it has to do with a easily-mislead LCDR, a Microsoft sales rep, a clueless committee, and sin ... -- Chris "tell you, kill you -- you know the drill" Sekiya GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5 938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- Next by Date: [tlug] Free INTENT ADK for Linux
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links