Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- From: scott in sendai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:24:00 +0900 (JST)
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-2022-jp
Hi TLUG, A little problem here. Up until yesterday I was running mandrake 8.1 on a cable modem, and had sucessfully set up IPmasq for 2 other wkstns to do NAT, everything fine. Mandrake would configure things without allowing me to change or see what it was doing so I decided to write down all my NIC and IP settings and install RH7.2 instead. However, RH7.2 doesn't have linuxconf, only NEAT, which fails to recognize my NIC despite trying many possible combinations. RH7.2 also failed to recognize the NIC during bootup (no ETH0 initialization- it doesn't even say [FAILED]. Ifconfig of course only shows the lo, and no eth0. I took out the other NIC for the internal lan and reinsalled, but no change. Anyone using 7.2? If so any ideas on how to install linuxconf? I tried using the RPM manager but it doesn't show up. Should I just go back to mandrake? TIA, Scott VanDusen __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! BB is Broadband by Yahoo! http://bb.yahoo.co.jp/
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] login
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] ISO images
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links