Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- From: Godwin Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:10:11 +0100
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Organization: Nope, none here, it's a mess ;o)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:24:00 +0900 (JST), scott in sendai <email@example.com> wrote to firstname.lastname@example.org: > Anyone using 7.2? If so any ideas on how to install > linuxconf? I tried using the RPM manager but it doesn't > show up. Should I just go back to mandrake? As from 7.12 (maybe 7.0) the linuxconf package was no longer installed by default. It's somewhere on your distribution CD's but bear in mind that linuxconf can often break more than it fixes. Exactly what type NIC are you using? Have you tried detecting it with kudzu? -- ____________________________________________ | G. Stewart -- email@example.com | | Port de Pontille, FR-37500 CHINON, FRANCE. | ____________________________________________
- [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- From: scott in sendai
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links