Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] login
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] login
- From: "Josh Glover" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:29:11 +1100
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="ISO-2022-JP"
- References: <email@example.com> <200203040035.JAA00366@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message ----- From: hatsuhiro <email@example.com> Subject: Re: [tlug] login >> Take a look at >> http://www.ibiblio.org/mdw/HOWTO/NIS-HOWTO/x17.html. > > Thanks. I just browsed the doc. The system seems somewhat under > development,doesn't it? I would recommend LDAP. Even Sun, great lovers of NIS (and NIS+) that they are, are switching to LDAP in Solaris 9. -Ja
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] localhost problem
- Next by Date: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] login
- Next by thread: [tlug] [pre-annce] March tech meeting
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links