Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] login
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] login
- From: "hatsuhiro" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:33:23 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-2022-jp"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200203040035.JAA00366@example.com>
Thanks. I just browsed the doc. The system seems somewhat under development, doesn't it? Hoshino ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauro Sauco" <email@example.com> To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 9:35 AM Subject: Re: [tlug] login > On Tuesday 05 March 2002 12:14 pm, hatsuhiro wrote: > > I'm looking for a comprehensive document for configuring the login-related > > programs on Linux. I wonder how to centralize the system into a server for > > several machines in a private network, for example, in order not to > > repeatedly add each user to every computer. Please give me advice. > > > > Hoshino > > Take a look at http://www.ibiblio.org/mdw/HOWTO/NIS-HOWTO/x17.html. >
- Re: [tlug] login
- From: Josh Glover
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Japanese site search?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] ISO images
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] login
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] login
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links