Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 05 Mar 2002 23:00:35 +0900
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <20020305134821.GD24071@example.com>
- Organization: The XEmacs Project
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><20020305134821.GD24071@example.com>
- Sender: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) XEmacs/21.4 (Common Lisp)
>>>>> "wileyc" == Christopher SEKIYA <email@example.com> writes: wileyc> On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 10:36:19PM +0900, Stephen wileyc> J. Turnbull wrote: >> cannot be eradicated by anything rated in less than kilotons. wileyc> Kudzu is impervious to gamma radiation. RedHat chose wileyc> well. Sheesh, Chris. You know my style, surely you didn't think I would stop at an *air burst*, didja!?! -- Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp University of Tsukuba Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573 JAPAN Don't ask how you can "do" free software business; ask what your business can "do for" free software.
- Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- From: Christopher SEKIYA
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links