Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Japanese site search?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [tlug] Japanese site search?
- From: Darren Cook <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 12:55:25 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Hi, What are people using for website-wide search engines, when the content is Japanese? I'm looking at htdig - is anyone using it for Japanese web sites? Is there something better? Darren P.S. I'm mainly interested in open source solutions, but will consider something commercial if it is significantly better.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] localhost problem
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] CD Writers
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] localhost problem
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Japanese site search?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links