Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Japanese site search?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Japanese site search?
- From: "Eric O. Flores" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:24:43 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
- In-reply-to: <20020305125258.9C05.DARRENJ@example.com>
- References: <20020305125258.9C05.DARRENJ@example.com>
Darren, I usually use http://www.goo.ne.jp It works fine for Japanese content. ??? 05 3? 2002 12:55?Darren Cook ????????: > Hi, > What are people using for website-wide search engines, when the content > is Japanese? > > I'm looking at htdig - is anyone using it for Japanese web sites? Is > there something better? > > Darren > > P.S. I'm mainly interested in open source solutions, but will consider > something commercial if it is significantly better.
- [tlug] Japanese site search?
- From: Darren Cook
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] ISO images
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] login
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Japanese site search?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Japanese site search?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links