Re: [tlug] Japanese site search?

Hi.

I found an article about the search engine that deals with Japanese charactersets in freshmeat. I thought you might be interested in it.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/snatcher/

There also is another one called mnogosearch that is in progress of multibytes charactorsets.

http://www.mnogosearch.org/faq.html

-hitomi