Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Japanese site search?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Japanese site search?
- From: "Hitomi Otomo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:03:08 -0000
- In-reply-to: <20020305125258.9C05.DARRENJ@example.com>
Hi. I found an article about the search engine that deals with Japanese charactersets in freshmeat. I thought you might be interested in it. http://freshmeat.net/projects/snatcher/ There also is another one called mnogosearch that is in progress of multibytes charactorsets. http://www.mnogosearch.org/faq.html -hitomi > Hi, > What are people using for website-wide search engines, when the content > is Japanese? > > I'm looking at htdig - is anyone using it for Japanese web sites? Is > there something better? > > Darren > > P.S. I'm mainly interested in open source solutions, but will consider > something commercial if it is significantly better. > --
- [tlug] Japanese site search?
- From: Darren Cook
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] ISO images
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] localhost problem
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Japanese site search?
- Next by thread: [tlug] ISO images
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links