Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Linux file server for Macs?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [tlug] Linux file server for Macs?
- From: Darren Cook <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:22:52 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
I'm planning a linux/samba file server (*) for a mixed network of windows and Macs. Are there any issues I need to be aware of? Both the Mac and Windows users will be using Japanese filenames some of the time. In particular the Mac users are complaining that the current NT file server occasionally loses one of their files. I don't want that to be happening with the new server. Darren *: Probably RH 7.2, with Japanese chosen as default language, if that matters.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Anyone know if the java compiler with Suns JDK supports multiprocessors in Linux
- Next by Date: [tlug] mouse driver , ncurses
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] raidframe on NetBSD
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux file server for Macs?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links