Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] mouse driver , ncurses
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] mouse driver , ncurses
- From: "henry" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:00:17 +0800
- Content-type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0159_01C1A8EE.CF130EA0"
Dears:I have a wireless_mouse driver implimented simply with file operations(read() ,write()),I want tocombine it with NCURSES , where cant I start ?? curses.h? stdio.hI cant get any clue.Thanks in advance !Henry
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Linux file server for Macs?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] iodata
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux file server for Macs?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Bash syntax question
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links