Re: [tlug] mutt configuration: /var/spool/mail/tony/:No such file or directory (errno=2)

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 09:59:38AM +0900, Antony Stace wrote:
> So.........the first question, of problably quite a few, is how can I get past this first error
>
> /var/spool/mail/tony/:No such file or directory (errno=2)

Login as root, then execute the following:

touch /var/spool/mail/tony
chown tony:tony /var/spool/mail/tony
chmod 640 /var/spool/mail/tony

This will correct the error. Depending on which MTA you
are using, you may need to change the "chown tony:tony" to
chown tony:mail".

-- Uva