Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes:defconfig
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes:defconfig
- From: "Mancy, Raymond" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:49:24 +0800
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
OK, went home last night and made boot disks, so I could go into rescue mode. ...the only problem is that it asks me for the image of the RH image...and it cant detect my PCMCIA cd-rom.....and it wont boot from my RH CD's on that machine...it boots from them fine on my desktop, and on the laptop my NT disks boot... I think that I will just try and look on the net and try and find out how to fix this "unresolved Symbols" problem that I am getting whenever I try to insmod a module. I think that should fix things up hopefully Ray -----Original Message----- From: Jonathan Q [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 4:47 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes:defconfig Don't RH install CDs have a rescue mode? It's probably not as good as a real rescue disk set, but you might be able to use it to mount your filesystems and copy the kernel rpm there. Jonathan
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] mutt configuration: /var/spool/mail/tony/:No such file or directory (errno=2)
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes:defconfig
- Previous by thread: RE: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes:defconfig
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes:defconfig
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links