Re: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes:defconfig

Mancy, Raymond (mancy.raymond@example.com) wrote:

> I think that I will just try and look on the net and try and find out how to
> fix this "unresolved Symbols" problem that I am getting whenever I try to
> insmod a module. I think that should fix things up hopefully

If that doesn't work out, another approach would be to try a
more comprehensive rescue disk, such as Tom's Root/Boot Disk
(check Freshmeat; can be done on floppy, I believe) or the LinuxCare
rescue CD (if it will boot on your PCMCIA) to copy the RPM across.

Jonathan