Re: [tlug] mutt configuration: /var/spool/mail/tony/:No such file or directory (errno=2)

> how can I get past this first error
> /var/spool/mail/tony/:No such file or directory (errno=2)

If it's supposed to be a file (as on all Unix systems that I've seen in
recent decades) rather than a directory (as implied by the trailing slash in
the error message) then the answer is:
  touch /var/spool/mail/tony

If directory /var/spool/mail doesn't have permissions 777, then you'll have
to go into superuser mode and do this:
  touch /var/spool/mail/tony
  chown tony:users /var/spool/mail/tony
or whatever your account name and group are.  I don't know if there are
systems where /var/spool/mail has permissions lesser than 777.  As I think
about it now, they really ought to be.