Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- From: "Thomas O'Dowd" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:16:01 +0900
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-Reply-To: <126.96.36.199.J.firstname.lastname@example.org>; from email@example.com on Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 10:59:54PM +0900
- References: <20001113225919.T682@example.com> <188.8.131.52.J.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <6h4aU.A.g6C.Cd_D6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.4i
On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 10:59:54PM +0900, YAMAGATA Hiroo wrote: > > Does it have to host your domain as well or just forwarding? As long as I can configure a couple of addresses and a catchall address then I'm happy (if it works reliably). A web site would be great too but not a must have. firstname.lastname@example.org -> my_isp_address *@example.com -> another_address Cheers, Tom. -- Thomas O'Dowd Have you had your noop today? email@example.com http://www.nooper.com
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- Next by Date: Re: *BSD (another question, again)
- Prev by thread: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links