Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- From: YAMAGATA Hiroo <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:59:54 +0900
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed
- In-Reply-To: <20001113225919.T682@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <Uxj61.A.fyC.uS_D6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 22:59 00/11/13 +0900, you wrote: >So can anyone recommend a reliable service for this. I'm willing >to invest a small amount of money monthly to achieve this seemingly >unachievable goal of 100% reliability in my email address forwarding. >Okay 99.99% would do, if they had a good excuse for the other .01% of >the time. Does it have to host your domain as well or just forwarding?
- [OT] email forwarding?
- From: "Thomas O'Dowd" <email@example.com>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [OT] email forwarding?
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD vs. Linux
- Prev by thread: [OT] email forwarding?
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links