Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- From: Jonathan Q <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:34:52 +0900
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-Reply-To: <20001113231503.F855@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 11:15:03PM +0900
- References: <20001113225919.T682@example.com> <18.104.22.168.J.email@example.com> <20001113231503.F855@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <J9_B.A.8jD.opAE6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christopher Sekiya (email@example.com) wrote: Christopher> We _could_ open up hikari for this sort of thing ... We could, but a single machine doesn't fit my definition of reliable in this context (hikari is, of course, very stable, but a single hardware failure could easily result in 24 hours or more of downtime). Of course, it does sound better than namedirect :-) Jonathan
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: *BSD (another question, again)
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- Prev by thread: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links