RE: [Lingo] An idea

I don't have the capabilities to set up the Wiki page
at this time.  However, does anyone know of a good
.org site with an RSS2 feed tutorial? ^^;

Which wiki codebase does the wiki use as it's back end?  :-)
I might be able to type up a wikifile and email that to someone
so that all they have to do is copy and paste. ^_^