Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)

On 7/17/07, CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:
The main reason for doing so is that I still don't know how to get CJK set
up in Debian / Xandros and means I'll have to start receiving this group on
my regular mail program in WIN instead ... unless one of you know how to
access G-mail through T-bird or get T-bird to see only the G-mail accounts
from my regular mail address if I forward.  It's probably one of those
things I know the answer to but it just isn't occurring to me right now.

I (as do many of us) use gmail :-) When in doubt on how to use or configure it you could google for the answer ;-)

http://www.google.com/support/a/users/bin/answer.py?answer=38343&query=thunderbird&topic=&type=

Regards, Keith