Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] you have got to be kidding
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:13:35 +0900
- From: "Kim Ahlström" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] you have got to be kidding
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
07/06/26 に Claus Aranha<firstname.lastname@example.org> さんは書きました:
"maji de!? / マジで!!!"
as the rough equivalent of the english "You got to be kidding/You're kidding, right?"
I'll also add my 2 yen to "まじで / まじて？！". But I'd say that this feels way younger than something like "うそ？！" or "冗談じゃないか？". Also, intonation is important here, to make sure it's not taken as a normal question. For example, I'd put prominence on the first mora.
-- Regards Kim Ahlstrom
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: rhetorical form [was: Re: [Lingo] you have got to be kidding]
- Next by Date: RE: [Lingo] you have got to be kidding
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] you have got to be kidding
- Next by thread: RE: [Lingo] you have got to be kidding
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links